NATIONAL GOLF EVENT MANAGEMENT is based in San Diego, CA and works with Torrey Pines Golf Course on a daily basis.
We will CHECK AVAILABILITY, BOOK and MANAGE onsite your Torrey Pines golf tournament, outing or corporate golf event up to 2 years in advance (see booking windows below).
NGEM will “turn key” your entire golf outing and offer centralized billing. Player Registration website services are available at no additional cost when booking a golf event through NGEM. We can customize a registration page for your event where your golfers can sign up for golf and club rentals. We can also set up the custom page for the golfers to pay individually by credit card securely real-time online.
Even though Torrey Pines Golf Course is one of the busiest courses in the nation, as one of the oldest and most experienced local golf management companies, our success rate in securing Torrey Pines tournaments and outings is unequaled. Sebastian Medori, President & CEO of National Golf Event Management, has been working and doing business with Torrey Pines Golf Course and its staff for more than 20 years.
We also offer access to some of San Diego’s most exclusive PRIVATE golf courses. Availability at these prestigious private courses varies by day of week and season and our agreements with them prevent us from advertising them.
Torrey Pines Golf Course booking windows:
- 16 to 69 players – 1 to 4 months prior to day of play
- 70 to 143 players – 1 to 12 months prior to day of play
- 144 players (shotgun, course buy-out) – 1 to 24 months prior to day of play
- "We were very pleased with the setup at Torrey Pines Golf Course and very impressed with your preparation with such a large golf tournament group."Nicki Emerson
Assistant to Charles D. RobinsonVice President, National Markets
The Variable Annuity Life Insurance Company (VALIC)
- "Sebastian and the National Golf Event Management Team did an awesome job in managing our SOCAP International Golf Outing at Torrey Pines South on October 22nd, 2017. Didn't have to worry about a thing--they handled every detail from player & sponsor payments, transportation and lunch. Wow!!!! What a great day at Torrey Pines!!!!!"Chip RohdeSOCAP International Golf Committee Chairman
- "Sebastian: Thank you so much for giving such great care and attention to our group. They raved about the course and the service….some even said it was the most well-run outing they’ve played in…seamless from end to end. And while we got the credit…we know it was really YOU!! Thanks so much for everything!"Cathy DanielsOrrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- "The VIP service your group provided really added to the enjoyment of our San Diego golf outing and our day at Torrey Pines Golf Course."David D. JahnkeAssistant Vice President - Sales
American Commercial Barge Line Company
- "I wanted to thank you Sebastian for working with me to organize our Convention golf tournament. Your attention to all the details made the tournament the best organized that I have experienced in my many years of planning this annual event. Thank you."Linda MartinUnited Van Lines (Canada)