National Golf Event Management, Inc.
We know a professionally managed, flawlessly executed and "FUN" corporate golf tournament, outing or event for both the hosting company, association or meeting planner and the participating players can have a tremendous impact on achieving a client’s conference and meeting objectives.
The National Golf Event Management team has been providing business meeting, convention and incentive sales program clients with the finest corporate golf management services available in San Diego for the past 14 years...and now throughout the country. We are the largest and most experienced golf management company in San Diego and our expertise and reputation within San Diego’s golf and hospitality industry is longstanding and unequaled.
The National Golf Event Management staff will operate as a specialized extension of your meeting planning team to advise, plan, set-up and coordinate every detail of your golf event from course selection to the scoring and awards presentation on the day of play.
Whether you need information, recommendations and service for a small group of 8 players or you require professional golf management and planning service for a formal golf tournament of 144 players or more, National Golf Event Management has the staff and experience to ensure your golf event will be as relaxing, fun, successful and memorable as it absolutely MUST be!
Full Radio Interview
As Heard On
- Course selection and advance reservations for groups and VIP requests
- Coordination and management of the event
- On-site staff on day of play
- Administration of pairings, cart signs, scorecard and rule sheets
- Implementation of format, contest holes and scoring
- Bag management and security
- Sourcing of special rental equipment
- Direct billing to group’s Master account
Enhancements and Options:
- TaylorMade golf club rentals
- Hosted food & beverage accounts Master account billing
- Awards and cart gifts by advance order
- Photography and Video with same day service
- Custom scoreboards and pairings displays
- Hole-in-one insurance
- Player transportation
- Instructional clinics with local or international PGA professionals
- Tour professionals
- Additional services available upon request
PO Box 270903
San Diego, CA 92198
858-216-4318 - WEST COAST OFFICE (San Diego)
617-532-0648 - EAST COAST OFFICE (Boston)